Hirajoshi Shred (ENG)
A complete guide to the Hirajoshi Scale for Rock, Metal and Shred guitar genres.
This e-book includes:
1. Hirajoshi Scale Theory Explained
2. The patterns of the Hirajoshi Scale in 2-note-per-string format
3. Insights on picking mechanics and techniques
4. Full application studies including melodic and shred-style phrases with triads, seventh cords, extended chords and parallel scales.
5. Two (2) tab books with all the figures and examples covered in the book + the tabs for the "Hirajoshi Shred" original theme song by Guitar Martial Club.
This book is suggested for intermediate-advanced players.
- HIRAJOSHI SCALE THEORY
- PATTERNS OF THE HIRAJOSHI SCALE.
- APPLICABLE TECHNIQUE.
- Arpeggios Applied with the Hirajoshi Scale
- Minor Arpeggio (Triad)
- Minor add9 Arpeggio (1-3-5-9)
- Minor 9th Arpeggio (1-3b-5-7b-9)
- Minor 11th Arpeggio (1-3b-5-7b-9-11)
- Major or Major 7th Arpeggios (C, F, G + A Hirajoshi)
- Major 11th Arpeggios (C, F, G + A Hirajoshi)
- Major 13th Arpeggio
- Parallel Scales!
- Octave Movements
- HIRAJOSHI SHRED – TAB BOOKS
- MAIN EXAMPLES
- SHRED-STYLE APPLICATION
- HIRAJOSHI SHRED THEME SONG